- I’m really tired, so tonight’s post is going to be short, sweet and to the point.
- Had a good day at work.
- Ate healthy food.
- Went to Body Combat and worked HARD, my shoulders are going to hate me in the morning. It felt great to punch/kick the day’s frustrations away.
- Enjoyed a home cooked meal prepared by a colleague: pasta, ceasar salad and a little chunk of baguette.
- I’m still feeling a parched, despite drinking 3L of water today at work and a couple glasses with dinner. I think I’m going to have a water chugging contest with myself.
- I feel like pictures always make blog posts a little more interesting, so I’ll leave you with a picture of my girl Jersey. I miss her so much.