My day looked like this:
- 6h45: Wake up
- 7h3o: Depart for the office
- 7h45: Procure a coffee
- 7h46: spill coffee all over myself
- 8h-1h30: work
- 1h35: Procure Subway for lunch, eat it at my desk, while working
- 2h-8pm: work
- 8h15: hit the gym, run for 40 mins, do a mini total body workout
- 9h15: go out to buy some food (no time for the grocery store AGAIN)
- 9h45: Decide I don’t want to eat out again, so I buy a loaf of bread and some veggies and settle on this:
BBQ Baked beans (I ate about 4 bites, they’re gross) 2 slices of toast, carrots/hummus and my salad from Fresh (too full to eat it last night!) Pretty gross meal, but it filled me up.
Odd aside: Yesterday we had a fire drill. My new office is on the 37th floor. I had to walk down 37 flights of stairs in 3 inch stilettos. Not only did I need to perform minor surgery on them after my shoes murdered my feet, but my legs are actually SORE today from walking down all the stairs. Weird eh?
I need to get tidied up, and hit the sack. I’m really looking forward to the weekend. I need to get organized which help immensely in establishing a routine I think. Lates!